As a hands-on system administrator you support our business by taking following responsibilities:
- You manage current network infrastructure to guarantee excellent accessibility and continuity of the network systems.
- You stay up to date regarding relevant technical and system admin knowledge and trends.
- You audit regularly on compliance according to practices as formalized in the privacy and data protection policies on a technical level.
- You maintain and administrate our current software systems such as JIRA, confluence and Microsoft exchange office 365, etc.
- You work cost efficient by negotiating the best deals with our current and/or new partners.
- You accommodate business growth by developing lean internal processes.
- You assist HR during the onboarding of new employees. Let new employees feel welcome by acting as SPOC regarding system administration and equipment.
- You purchase, install and support workstations in order to provide equipment of high quality to all employees.
- You support and problem solve issue reported by employees in order to maximize productivity.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Serviceminded: energized by supporting your colleagues and getting things done.
- Excellent organization skills and time management is strong.
- Pragmatic with a professional and positive approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is seen as a strong plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.