As a Pre-Sales Analyst at Be-Mobile you make a strong team with our Sales Managers to support them in our offering process.
You’ll learn on a functional (rather than technical) level on how our smart mobility solutions are built from different software building blocks. Through that knowledge you’re able to define a funded and thought-out pre-sales analysis where you meet client needs as well as internal pricing agreements. Clients typically exist out of technical staff from cities and local authorities, logistic companies and/or parking operators who are globally located. You collaborate with different stakeholders such as Sales and Product Manager.
As a Pre-Sales Analyst you’ll work on different activities:
- You screen large tenders and identify the building blocks that are necessary to meet the tender requirements.
- You’ll prepare the basic structure of our offering in response to these tenders. You make sure to meet internal capacity and therefore consult with R&D on the additional developments, time estimations and resources.
- You make suggestions on budget in the offer.
- You draft presentations for prospects, clients, events and fairs.
You will report directly to the Head of Projects.
The skills that make a great Pre Sales Analyst:
- Higher degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Technical curiosity and eager to learn how our customer solutions are built from different software building blocks.
- Highly analytical to read and re-read tenders and offerings.
- Punctual in preparing the offering but also flexible with (changing) priorities
- Confident and positive attitude
- working well in team, where you acknowledge and appreciate every team member’s contribution
- Good writing skills in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.