As a marketing coordinator you will coordinate all marketing activities for Be-Mobile’s business units:
- You manage the Be-Mobile website in close collaboration with the product manager
- You manage our social media: content on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- You manage and monitor the proper use of our corporate identity. Be-Mobile has a strong corporate identity and as a marketing coordinator you will ensure that all communication is in line with our style.
- You are the first contact point for the press: you contact the right people within our organization to answer press questions and you monitor all publications of Be-Mobile in the press
- You coordinate our participation in fairs
- You write newsletters based on input from our regional sales managers and product manager
- You support the go-to-market strategies by contacting potential partners and distributors in Europe and beyond.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Strong focus on market needs and clients’ expectations with a hands-on approach
- Technical curiosity and eager to learn how our customer solutions are built
The skills that make a great sales support and marketing coordinator for Be-Mobile are:
- Quick learner and analytic mindset
- Confident and a positive attitude
- Organizational skills to perform the internal alignment and marketing coordination
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
- Easy-going in contacts with colleagues, service-minded in thinking about clients
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.