As a frontend developer at Be-Mobile your main responsibilities include:
- Making a functional analysis of the components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- Develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Collaborate with team members during the design and implementation phase.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and evolving technologies
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and you are up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following set of skills:
- Knowledge of Vue.js (or similar frameworks).
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Webpack (or similar), Version Control, UX are a plus.
- Good knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, testing and debugging skills.
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery and unit testing is important.
- Experience with libraries like Mapbox GL or Leaflet is a nice to have.
If you have the learning attitude, you are welcome here! Further, all Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Teamplayers who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.