As a Functional analyst at Be-Mobile you will facilitate the development of different projects in the Traffic Management System area.
- You will work closely with different stakeholders such as the project manager, CTO and our team of developers
- Starting from client’s needs and project definition you will work out user stories and make sure this documentation is accessible to and agreed upon by all stakeholders.
- These user stories are further translated into use cases and functional requirements to support development. You write and document use cases for both internal and external deliverables.
- Supported by our CTO you’ll make sure that applications and solutions meet our product roadmap and general architecture.
The skills that make a great functional analyst in our team are:
- Higher degree and analytic mind
- Able to work on several parallel tracks
- Experience in analyzing and documenting system application, database and system design.
- Strict follow up of delivery, ensuring support for requirements and changes by communicating at all levels and writing accurate documentation
- You are flexible, can cope with (changing) priorities and meet deadlines.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Working well in team, where you acknowledge and appreciate every team member’s contribution.
- Driven towards results, both pragmatic and punctual
- Eager to learn about our customers’ business issues and challenges, and how to meet their needs but also sensitive to technical arguments
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.