As a field service engineer, you’ll make sure that our advanced traffic management solutions are always operational and accurate.
- You will work mainly in the field, setting up the software configuration of our traffic management installation and hardware such as road signs and -displays, parking sensors and -barriers, etc delivered by third parties
- In close collaboration with our project coordinator you’ll work out detailed documentation (including photo’s) accessible for suppliers to set up the hardware as agreed upon with our clients.
- Quality control and troubleshooting on third parties set up of field installations is also your main responsibility and you’ll work independently on these tasks
- You’ll report on service level to the project coordinator, and continuously improve set up plans and quality control procedures
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Able to work independently on hardware installations, setting up configuration and trouble shooting
- Hands on, with a good sense for quality and details
- Technical background with a strong interest on IT and technology in general
- Team player and solution minded
The values that make a great team member are:
- Curious mind: eager to learn how things work and even more how you can fix them
- Pragmatic on the field, accurate when it comes to documentation
- You work well independently but you prefer a strong team spirit
- You communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers
- Ambition to grow within the company and to bring your skills to the next level
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.