As a passionate devops engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure, maintaining orchestration platforms and developing the proper tools for it such as web services, daemons/services and console applications.
- Setting up nice visualizations and correct alerts for metrics is sometimes needed to be done.
- Automating processes and streamline development phases, cause we get itchy by repeatable tasks.
- Supporting to build our connected car platform, where we will value your input and research.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ceph , ElasticSearch, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is very welcome
- You don’t mind on-call duty
- You are creative and innovative and are capable to bring something to good results all by yourself
- You have a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
- You can first make it work, then make it better
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.