Traffic Lab is the brain of our organization, where all the research is centered and where innovation begins. To expand and reinforce this team we are looking for a data analyst/project manager who will have following responsibilities:
- Together with the team you develop traffic prediction models, techniques for fusion and statistical analysis of traffic data, geo ICT processes and traffic algorithms. These new models will be prototyped in Python or Matlab and translated into technical specs for our developers and business analysts.
- You contribute to innovative research projects by actively developing new insights and cooperating with knowledge institutes and research partners.
- You act as project manager for projects within your domain of expertise and work together with clients and internal stakeholders.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher relevant degree (engineering, data-analytics, geography, technology) and strong technical curiosity.
- Fond of analyzing big data and eager to use your creativity to come up with new opportunities.
- You take ownership and value good communication with clients and colleagues to work out technical specs, ready for further development.
- You keep track and overview over different projects and you are result oriented.
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice are seen as a plus.
The values that make a great data analyst in our team are:
- Eye for detail during your analyses, but creative and open minded in your advice.
- Ability to harmonize working on high tech concepts/technologies with a can-do mentality and organizational culture.
- Taking ownership in your projects but also in the collaboration with your contacts.
- Willing to share knowledge and natural tendency towards continuous improvement.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?