As a Commercial Manager you are responsible to further develop and grow our international account portfolio (in the Benelux, France, Germany and Finland) together with our dedicated sales team. You report directly to the Business Unit Manager and play a key role in commercial business development of the BU Traffic. Your main responsibilities include:
- Create, concretize and implement the commercial business plan for our Traffic Management Solutions, which is aligned with the strategic goals of the BU Traffic.
- Follow up on operational processes and safeguard corporate identity in external actions.
- Keep track and report on profit and loss. Escalate when necessary.
- Manage and upsell existing clients within Benelux such as s-Lim or the city of Antwerp.
- Prospect, identify, contract and sustain possible Benelux partnerships with cities, road operators, traffic consultants, retail or hospitals.
- Support sales managers in bid process for large deals
- Start-up Benelux pilot projects to demonstrate the potential of our technology
You will work from our headquarters in Melle, near Ghent.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A university degree and at least 4 years of sales experience, preferably in the public sector
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is an important plus
- Affinity with traffic management, ICT and Smart Mobility
- Eager to support a high tech company with clear international growth ambitions
- Willingness to travel
The skills that make a great sales manager in our team are:
- Ambitious and pro-active
- Goal-oriented and pragmatic
- Social and charismatic communicator
- Quick in acquiring in depth knowledge of our smart mobility solutions, ability to demonstrate the potential of our technology
- Stress resistant and flexible
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?