As a passionate backend developer, your main responsibilities include:
- Making a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- You have hands-on experience and good knowledge of common languages such as .NET, Java, Python and/or Scala.
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch and/or
- Knowledge of protocols such as REST and websockets are a plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English
As a fast moving company using cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.