Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a technical writer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a technical writer, you will work closely with our R&D team and report directly to the CTO.
- Design and organize documentation sets for solutions and products
- Write technical internal documentation on technology, products, API’s, …
- We also like to document our API’s via Swagger.
Previous technical knowledge here is not required and you will be given time to learn it.
- Keep existing documentation up to date and think about better ways to structure and write them
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents written by developers and coach them to improve their writing skills
- Be part of the release process of the documentation, maintaining separate versions of internal (unreleased) and external documents. Using version control to keep track of required changes
- If you feel you have analytical skills, you can also help us out on functional analysis on product features
- You are part of a product team that is focused on supporting our sales internationally and creating a more productized approach
As you will be working on the full technology stack, we are looking for a person with quite diverse skills and knowledge
- Higher degree
- Interest in tech and IT
- Experience in technical writing is a plus
- Excellent level of spoken and written English and Dutch
- You are able to create good looking documents
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com).
For more information please visit our website www.be-mobile.com or contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.