Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a service desk engineer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a service desk engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of our service delivery process.
- Follow-up of issues with devops team and customers to ensure that their needs have been met
- Document diagnostic steps and communications with the customer as you troubleshoot the reported problem
- Investigate and use of a knowledge base to find the correct solution to problems raised by customers.
- Build and empower knowledge base of issues/incidents
- Track detailed information about each customer’s service need in an incident management system
- Report on service level to service delivery manager
If you have a learning attitude, you are very welcome here! The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Strong interest in technologies and ambition to grow in the role to service delivery
- IT background or general knowledge in IT
- Able to document problem and solution in a clear and understandable way
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Past experience in support role is a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
The values that make a great team member are:
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and members of Be-Mobile
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com).
For more information please visit our website www.be-mobile.com or contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.