Be-Mobile takes the lead when it comes to technological developments in the C-ITS domain (Connected Intelligent Transport Systems). To be able to deliver these projects in a qualitative and timely manner Be-Mobile is looking for a junior project manager who will be in charge of:
- successful delivery of project objectives within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality;
- Developing work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements; communicating project status and being the project advocate; collaborating with project lead and CTO on risk and issue management;
- Consulting with internal project stakeholders (developers, sales and external project managers) on project initiation statements, project definition reports, project status reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates;
- Working closely with developers to improve delivery of solutions, participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”.
- Grow path to project management and program management supported by training and industry best practices
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor degree level or higher, by preference in ICT.
- Strong capacity in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation.
- First experience as a project leader for small to medium projects (< 100K). Experience in P&L (profit and loss) management for projects is a plus.
- Familiar with software application development, good technical knowledge or experience and strong insight in software development processes.
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice seen as a plus;
The skills that make a great internal project manager in our team are:
- Analytic mind, quick learner
- Good soft skills and communication
- Pragmatic teamplayer and problem solver.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.