Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a Junior ( graduate or max 2 years experience) backend developer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a junior backend developer at Be-Mobile your main responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule
- Collaborate with team members during the design and implementation phase
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and evolving technologies.
If you have a learning attitude, you are very welcome here! The must-haves we are looking for are:
- (School) experience with rest-ful web services and software development in programming languages (C++, C#, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and you are up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Bachelor degree or higher in ICT.
The skills that make a great backend team member are:
- Eagerness to learn and fun to work with
- Pragmatic teamplayer but also self-organizing
- Positive approach and problem solver
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.