As a Functional Analyst at Be-Mobile you will facilitate the development of different projects (e.g. fleet management solutions based on our state of the art connected car platform).
- You will work closely with different stakeholders such as the projects manager, CTO and our team of developers;
- Starting from client’s needs and project definition you will work out user stories and make sure this documentation is accessible to and agreed upon by all stakeholders;
- These user stories are further translated into use cases and functional requirements to support development. You write and document use cases for both internal and external deliverables;
- Supported by our CTO you will make sure that applications and solutions meet our product roadmap and general architecture.
The skills that make a great Functional Analyst in our team are:
- Higher degree and analytic mind
- Able to work on several parallel tracks
- Experienced in analyzing and documenting system application, database and system design
- Strict follow-up of delivery, ensuring support for requirements and changes by communicating at all levels and writing accurate documentation
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Working well in team, where you acknowledge and appreciate every team member’s contribution
- Driven towards results, both pragmatic and punctual
- Eager to learn about customer’s business issues and challenges, and how to meet their needs but also sensitive to technical arguments
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.