As a full stack engineer you’ll develop complete solutions, making sure they fit within our current technologies and quality standards.
- Your first project will be to convert a client/server application into a web application. In close collaboration and communication with our internal stakeholders and users, you’ll make sure that all current features and functional requirements are met within the new solution.
- When possible and in line with current roadmap, you make sure that optimizations and new features are integrated
- You get to work on the core platform for our Traffic Events message input & generation, which is widely used in many countries today.
- You’ll get to work with dedicated frontend and backend teams, making sure that you remain up to date with latest technologies and advancements.
- For smaller projects or when developing applications for internal use you’re responsible for the whole project going from scoping the requirements, both backend and frontend development and follow up of testing phase, done by our QA team.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor or master degree (IT related)
- Strong interest in working with VueJs, React or Angular.
- Experienced with, or strongly interested in Micro service architecture
- You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and you are up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies.
- Some knowledge of Continuous integration and delivery
- Interested in working with Docker & Kubernetes or modern technology in general.
The skills that make a great full stack developer for Be-Mobile are:
- Creative thinker
- Strong problem solver.
- Good team player
- Focus on self-improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.