Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a junior (graduate or max 2 years experience) web developer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a frontend developer at Be-Mobile your main responsibilities include:
- Making a functional analysis of the components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- Develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Collaborate with team members during the design and implementation phase.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and evolving technologies.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Knowledge of AngularJS (or similar frameworks).
- Bachelor degree level or higher in ICT.
The skills that make a great frontend developer in our team are:
- Eagerness to learn and fun to work with
- Pragmatic teamplayer but also self-organizing
- Positive approach and problem solver
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com).
For more information please visit our website www.be-mobile.com or contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.