As a Field Service Engineer you will make sure that our advanced traffic management solutions are operational and accurate always.
- You will work mainly in the field, setting up the software configuration of our traffic management installation and hardware such as road signs and displays, parking sensors and barriers, etc. deliverd by third parties.
- In close collaboration with our project manager you will work out detailed documentation (including photos) accessible for suppliers to set up the hardware as agreed upon with our clients.
- Quality control and troubleshooting on third parties set up of field installations is also your main responsibility and you will work independently on these tasks.
- You will report on service level to the project manager, and continuously improve set up plans and quality control procedures.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Able to work independently on hardware installations, setting up configuration and troubleshooting
- Hands on, with a good sense for quality and details
- Technical background with a strong interest on IT and technology in general
- Team player and solution-minded
The values that make a great team member are:
- Curious mind: eager to learn how things work and even more how you can fix them
- Pragmatic on the field, accurate when it comes to documentation
- You work well independently but you prefer a strong team spirit
- You communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers
- Ambition to grow within the company and to bring your skills to the next level
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A baby-foot table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.