As a Customer Support for the MPS team at Be-Mobile you will provide second line support on our mobility payment platform (branded 4411) and our e-permit solutions for electronic parking permits.
- You will provide second line support to our clients (mainly local governments) and end-users answering their questions and troubleshooting their issues.
- You will administrate payments, adjusting in incomplete or erroneous payments.
- After a period of training you can assist in new projects and configuration of new clients as well as analyzing and documenting more complex issues with software for third line support to resolve.
- You will report to the program manager, helping him in continuously improving quality, service and client satisfaction.
The skills that make a great customer support colleague are:
- Experience in a customer support function, preferably within a technical (software) environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client-oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service
- Efficient and focused in your work
- You are flexible and can cope with (changing) priorities and meet deadlines
If you have the learning attitude, you are welcome here!
- Team spirit is top priority for you
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven towards results, efficient and focused in your work
- Eager to learn and continuously improve yourself
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.