Let us challenge your skills
As a passionate Backend developer at Be-Mobile you will be working on our traffic management platform and applications. Your main responsibilities include:
• Technical analysis of the components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
• Develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code
• Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Collaborate with team members during the design and implementation phase.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and evolving technologies.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate for us:
- Knowledge of backend systems and software development in object-oriented languages (C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, etc.). The main language for the traffic management backend will be C#.
- We are using both relational (Azure SQL database) and non-relational databases (Azure Table Storage, Mongodb, Redis, etc.), depending on our needs. Do you know the main differences between these databases, and their general strengths and weaknesses?
- You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and you are up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies.
- Good knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, testing and debugging skills.
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery and unit testing is important, as our backend is based on a micro service oriented architecture.
- Bachelor degree level or higher in ICT
The skills that make a great backend team member are:
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English.
- Pragmatic teamplayer and problem solver.
- Positive and entrepreneurial attitude
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.